The dawn of dangerously resistant viruses and bacteria has arrived in Cape Town and other cities throughout Southern Africa. Its as a result of the potential risk these viruses have on our health that we have decided to tailor a disinfectant fogging treatment in Cape Town. Through years of experience in pest and vector control, VerminX Pest Control now offer an industrial grade disinfectant solution. One that sterilizes any and all surfaces on contact without the risk or dangerous residuals left behind afterwards.
Weather you have a home or workplace that may run a risk or contamination. This industrial sterilization solution is suited for all situations. All structures including hotels, eateries, clinics, schools, daycare centers and even retail outlets can all benefit from this service.
Let our seasoned local professionals diagnose and eliminate viruses and bacteria in your home or workplace with no mess and no fuss.
What is disinfectant fogging treatment in Cape Town?
Disinfectant fogging treatment in Cape Town is a tailored industrial strength sterilization procedure used to kill dangerous viruses and diseases. Seasoned professionals equipped with state of the art equipment and personal protective gear use a Ultra Low Volume sterilization fog /smoke containing Biguanides to disinfect all surfaces. This fog or smoke penetrate deeply killing and sterilizing surfaces to their core without leaving any dangerous residual behind.
Industrial disinfectant fogging treatment in Cape Town is by all means not a new procedure. Hospitals, clinics as well as health care centers routinely carry our this procedure to ensure the safety of their patients and clients. If you have an establishment that is frequented by people from different walks of life, rest assured we have the solution for you.
How does our disinfectant fogging treatment in Cape Town work?
As mentioned above, industrial disinfectant is readily available to industry professionals. Think of it like applying hand sanitizer to your entire home or workplace. The only difference is, the chemicals used are industrial grade and generally more effective than you’re average hand sanitizer.
Our seasoned staff use a micron generator also known as a ULV (Ultra Low Volume) machine to apply chemicals. This specialist machine breaks the disinfectant solution in to microns or small partials similar to that of a mist. These micro partials then penetrate and cling to surfaces and sterilize on contact. Microscopic fungus, spores, viruses and bacteria are then neutralized creating a cleaner more sanitary environment.
Who can use such a treatment in Cape Town?
Pretty much anyone can make use of this service. Weather you have an industrial plant, a commercial warehouse or shop and even medical practice. We adjust our treatment to suite your needs. Here are just some common uses for such an application.
- Building sites: Areas such as building sites are commonly occupied by people from all fields of life. The high volumes of traffic seen by construction sites can often lead to complications in times of a virus pandemic. By sterilizing locker rooms, ablution blocks and other commonly used areas you can limit your workers exposures to potentially dangerous viruses and bacteria.
- Public transport: Taxi’s, buses, cargo vans, trucks and couriers potentially carry infected cargo. By using a sterilization treatment you can have piece of mind knowing your workforce is safe and not exposed to any harmful elements.
- Vets and health care practices: Disinfectant fogging treatment in Cape Town it not only used to curb the spread of the ever feared COVIDF-19 virus. Industrial sterilizer are also used to treat healthcare facilities from infectious diseases.
- Homes and small businesses: If you have a home or workplace frequented by guests and patrons you can have the treatment carried out. With this said, you can have piece of mind knowing your guests and staff are safer from potential threats.
- Restaurants and hotels: Weather you want to curb the spread of the COVID-19 virus or common food borne bacterial such as Salmonella. With a ULV misting treatment you can be sure your premises is in good hands.
How do i know if the serialization treatment works?
As mentioned above, disinfectant fogging treatment in Cape Town is not a new process. Experimental labs, health care facilities and many other kinds of establishments routinely carry out this type of procedure. In most cases, lab tests are done afterwards to ensure the desired effect thus ensuring the effectiveness of the said treatment.
Bird and reptile breeders as well as experimental plant labs for export often need to sterilize their facility. If carried out routinely, this is proven to curb the spread of fungus and other airborne diseases that may effect their exports. International exporters also often need to show lab results stating their facility is clear of potentially harmful fungus, viruses as well as bacteria.
Contact VerminX for Disinfectant fogging treatment in Cape Town
VerminX Pest Control prides our self in effective and professional pest and vector control for anyone to use. If you would like a free and no obligation quotation, please free to give us a call. Our staff are friendly and willing to help. Weather your looking for advice of pest management or any of our other services, rest assured we can help. No job is too big or small for us to handle. Whats more, we have a 24 hour hotline for quotes and emergencies.