More often than necessary buildings and signboards all around are soiled by Pigeons and other Birds, Bird Proofing team of experts are here with an answer. Birds such as Feral Pigeons, Common Starlings and Indian Myna’s are pests and Exclusion means should be fitted by Professionals as needed.
All over our beautiful city of , people are feeding Pest Birds, modern day living and over crowding produces more food stuffs allowing Feral Birds to thrive. Light boxes, billboards or abandoned buildings are ideal for Birds to inhabit. Bird Proofing has a team of Proofing Experts that can cum up with a Professional and effective solution for pretty much any situation.
Bird Proofing effectively Exclude Feral Birds in any situation.
Here at Cape Town Pest and Bird Control we deal with any Feral Bird Infestations. Our skilled teams are trained to identify ingress, species of bird and environment factors that help infestations thrive.
We understand the threat Feral Birds place of society. They carry disease and pathogens on them and spread it through their feces. Their guano hosts a number of deadly spores if left unattended in the right environment. Pigeon and Bird guano may also attract insects, large quantifies of pigeon provide food and harbourage for many parasites and unfavored Insects.
At Cape Town Pest Control we have a specialist Bird Proofing team of cleaners, they are specialists in extreme cleaning of buildings and roof voids. We ensure all the guano is safely removed, disposed of and sanitize the area afterwards. No job is too big or too small for us to handle.
Bird Proofing use high tech Methods to Expel Birds.
There are various methods used to repel Birds, these are some of the more common means used by our Bird Proofing team.
- Bird Spikes – Correctly places these spikes prevent birds from roosting, lethal and non-lethal spikes are available.
- Bird Nets – Installed over large areas such as quiet alley ways or conservatories, bird nets are a great way to keep birds out of areas.
- Torsion Wire and Springs – This cable and torsion springs are used as supposed to bird Spikes, this is a safer and more discreet exclusion method.
- Electronic means – By using mock predator calls or ultra sonic means sounds to keep birds away, Electronic bird repel methods are great for scarring away only a couple birds.
- Light Reflectors – Possible the most commonly used method in hospitals or high rise buildings, Light Reflectors spin in the wind or by electronic means scaring birds away by shining sharp rays of flashing light on them.
Bird Proofing has all Bird Exclusions covered.
If you reside within greater Cape Town and need to help of a Professional Bird Proofing exclusion technician, do not hesitate to give us a call. Our staff are friendly and willing to help with any and all Pest Exterminations and Control. Rodents such as Rats and Mice or even Bacteria associated with Pigeon Guano such as Bird Mites and Lice we have you Covered.
Bird Proofing provides free no obligation quotations and general hints and tips regarding any and all Pest related issues. With a wealth of industry knowledge, we should be your first port of call. Stored Product Pests, Bird Proofing and even Wood Borer.